Thank you for your service

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank my Fulton Huntsman umbrella for well over a decade’s service. Unfortunately now retired after succumbing to the elements.

You have been replaced but will never be forgotten.

4 Likes

how did it succumb?

In fairness, Fulton make really good umbrellas. 1 umbrella flap = 1 respect

3 Likes

I have a pair of boxers that’re at least 15 years old, now that’s service. Fruit of the loom, red plaid if you must know.

2 Likes

Probably a bit shit as an umbrella though

1 Like

Shank you for your thermos

I’ve never had an umbrella longer than like a week.

I involuntarily provide a service that carries umbrellas places, then leaves them there indefinitely.

If you take an umbrella to the pub it is now the pub’s umbrella, that is the rule.

2 Likes

Yeah,they’re really good, particularly living here in South Wales where it rains A LOT combined with strong winds, too. I was a bit sceptical about the cost originally, but given a cheap umbrella will last about a fortnight here before being destroyed by the wind, they’re well worth it. Only had to replace mine after leaving the old one on a train.

Think tennis players should say this after every point. Set a good example.

1 Like

Well it succumbed after my wife had been using it but I don’t really want to apportion blame (definitely her). One of the arms was snapped. I put it back in place and then tested the mechanism and it tore through the canopy.

1 Like

Suck cum

just noticed that

2 Likes

oh yeah

I have replaced with the same umbrella. Not used it yet though.

2 Likes

Have you learned nothing?

Yeah, that suck cum thing

5 Likes

I’ve had two Fultons umbrellas over the years and I’ve managed to lose both of them. Really good umbrellas though

Weird. I literally also just noticed and was about to post the same.

Glad I didn’t because then I’d look crass and rude.

Where are the fragile masculinity won’t use an umbrella crew?

Tell you what, a lot less people use umbrellas in NL. I think it’s because they’re all cycling so much, so it’s more common to be dressed in full condom waterproofs on the regular

1 Like