That bit when DiS are mostly eating their tea

You’re not the boss of me

Begrudgingly just did a big workout followed by a mini workout, can’t shower until after M’s bedtime though so feeling so grossed out by my own stink right now.

Probably going to have another night of panicking about work but not doing any.

I was eating my dinner, as it happens. Quorn chilli.

Feel like I should be doing something but I’m not really sure what. I guess this is as good a thing as any.

hello

carried 100 board up two flights of stairs today. don’t smell good. got to carry 100 board up three flights of stairs tomorrow. then on Monday as a treat we get to carry 100 board up four floors of stairs. drank four litres of Fanta. gonna go bed.

:fried_egg:?

1 Like

:scissors: .

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

haud yer weesht, wr.

2 Likes

Right, bed time. Night night to everyone except people who call dinner tea.

What about those who call pudding pudding?

1 Like

This is like a Samuel Beckett short story

Nothing wrong with calling pudding pudding, it’s the ones who call dessert pudding that you have to watch out for.

said i would do some more work tonight, definitely can’t be arsed though

i know! i’ll definitely* get up early** and do some extra*** unpaid**** work before my usual starting time tomorrow*****

2 Likes

Had katsu chicken and some gyozas for my tea.

Either some grapes and strawberries or a Twister for pudding. Or maybe just a bottle of cider to watch the football with.

Looking forward to being able to watch it in UHD on the new telly.

Started eating my tea later cos of the football. Glad I can now have light summery teas.

4 Likes

ok my weesht has got a little bigger since lockdown but I’ve started running again and I’m trying my best ok!

Just off the phone with my elderly friend. So emotionally draining and I feel like a piece of crap cos I so clearly failed at putting on a happy face + cheering the conversation up :pensive:

cracked open a bottle of nice german lager. will this help my productivity y/n

yup

Just finished assessing the first half of my evening class.

The next round has been rearranged to Tuesday so I’m not trying to assess people on the night before I finish for summer.

We were due to be eating a Macedonian spinach pie for tea but Wor Lass went out for lunch and had a huge burger so The Child and I ended up eating beans on toast.

I’m tempted to have a G&T tonight but might save my units until the weekend.