That makes me anxious (a poll thread)

Having to be quiet at a play or funeral or mass respecting

• That makes me anxious
  • That doesn’t make me anxious

0 voters

Not quite, but has to be on a multiple of 3 for me. To the extent of a couple of near miss car accidents.

2 Likes

had a random call this afternoon when I was chilling in the graveyard with my friend and I said to him “they’re phoning to tell me that I’m dead”

5 Likes

Voicenotes

• Dickhead behaviour
  • Call me or don’t
  • Ominous shitty alerts that are 3 minutes long
  • You should be ashamed of yourself

0 voters

weird house sounds at night

• that makes me anxious
  • that doesn’t make me anxious

0 voters

Oh any volume-related specificity counts.

1 Like

have to give a speech or presentation

• anxious
  • no

0 voters

told my mate recently that he should consider any voicenotes he sent me to remain unlistened to and deleted. fucking hate them so much unless there’s a good reason like you’re driving or whatever.

6 Likes

going into the same shop twice in one day

• that makes me anxious

0 voters

walking your usual route to somewhere and crossing over the road at a different point/taking a different street

• that makes me anxious

0 voters

Going up (or down) escalators which are in the atrium of a large building so there’s a big drop either side

• That makes me anxious

0 voters

Is this a different thing to voicemail? If so it’s completely passed me by…

going to the airport and worrying that you’ve accidentally packed an axe or sword that you don’t even own:

• makes me anxious
  • doesn’t

0 voters

1 Like

Generally not but was on one somewhere recently that went on longer than I was comfortable with and I started feeling a bit weird

Going in a shop, pub or restaurant where there are no other customers

• Anxious
  • Not anxious

0 voters

cop car going past

• anxious
  • no

0 voters

its a thing were people will send long recordings of themselves talking over whatsapp instead of sending a text. sometimes you can have 3 or 4 voice notes in a row, making referring back to information they’ve talked about really difficult, and you also have to use headphones or go to a quiet space to listen to them.

1 Like

What if your nude/lewd piccies get leaked?

• That makes me anxious

0 voters

Anything to do with packaging. I have unwrapped so many packages that were ready to send because I suddenly became paranoid that I’ve accidentally put a coaster or my wallet in it.

1 Like

putting your card in an ATM that looks a little tatty

• that makes me anxious

0 voters