That’s gone too far.

Inspired by the exciting Guildford chat in another thread I went straight there on google maps to have a nosy.

Discovered Google maps has the floor plan layout of Guildford’s curry’s store, even telling you where to find specific brands.

That’s gone too far.

Have you thought ‘that’s gone too far.’ recently?

7 Likes

Ironically this is something that won’t cause you to go too far (into Curry’s PC World Guildford if you’re looking for the Apple section because now you know it’s just on the right as you walk in)

3 Likes

Can you please direct me to the Guildford chat?

7 Likes
3 Likes

Of an evening we have Simpsons vs Peppa Pig battles between the kids. I prefer PP nowadays.

1 Like

It’s on the Guildford board

4 Likes

Oh it’s in the fucked it thread from ages ago, I was just catching up on the essential forum content I had missed.

1 Like

can’t believe nobody’s summoned @profk whose guildford town planning knowledge is second to none

its guildford time :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

went to see the lion king there.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Done.

1 Like

I went bowling at Guildford Spectrum once and all the staff there were like massive caricatures from an American comedy film from the 80s. Was surreal. Loved it.

4 Likes

That’s been a thing for a while. M&S have the same on Google maps, and have done for a few years. Here’s hedge end M&S

Hedge End chat, AGAIN?!

5 Likes

Got to muscle in on the Guildford chat

3 Likes

The Guildford chat has gone too far

6 Likes