That's yer aliens

Dont care

1 Like

Fuck off with your Wonderwall and do some work. We’re waiting for aliens.

2 Likes

Not now cloud aliens

2 Likes

Feel like angry aliens wanting to kill us all are inevitable before the year’s out. I for one welcome our new angry alien overlords. Let ‘em. So what.

A really loud alarm went off the other night and I didn’t even look up. So what. Stick it on the tab.

2 Likes

i have genuinely thought this before

when we’re looking “for life”, we’re always searching for carbon-based life right? Or at least for the conditions that would allow such life to grow. What if aliens exist in other forms though, that we just haven’t comprehended yet or come up with the right science to measure? Seems highly possible to me

Was it the aliens alarm Kermit? Because if so we might need someone else to take the job of monitoring the aliens alarm.

2 Likes

that was far more comprehensive of a doing than i deserved and you know it

It’s not a doing! It’s a discussion point that I think about a lot

hate stuff like this.

like, if its not sentient and moving about a bit, I’m not interested. don’t give a fuck about a few bacteria fucking about in the atmosphere of venus.

sort it out.

2 Likes

I like how we discovered aliens via farts

1 Like

No smoke without fire, no penguin microbes on Venus without Venus penguins.

4 Likes

complete sci-fi musings, but how does the possibility of non-corporeal life fit into that?

Oh shit sorry, could’ve been yeah. I just stuck my earphones in.
This is embarrassing. It definitely might have been the aliens alarm. What a mistake-a to make-a

1 Like

‘they found bacteria on venus’

• oooh interesting
  • wake me up when they’re organizing professional football matches, mate.

0 voters

Dunno

It’s not bacteria, it’s this molecule

Brilliant. I’m not fixing it.

6 Likes

Weird flex :smiley:

1 Like

Accidental Liam Gallagher tweet.

if its not sentient and moving about a bit, I’m not interested. don’t give a fuck about a few bacteria fucking about in the atmosphere of venus. as you were. LG x

8 Likes

All I want is for them to discover some space penguins. Is that too much to ask?

4 Likes