• 1st
  • Tory BC option

0 voters

BC had dinosaurs. Checkmate libs.

3 Likes

1837 to 1901 called and wants all the mad victorian shit back

how could you

2 Likes

I went back to the 1800s once and no one was wearing a fucking poppy, disgusting

5 Likes

I like steam trains

2 Likes

WHICH HATS DO YOU LOVE

• Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • Uploading...
  • I HATE THEM ALL :face_vomiting::tophat::no_entry_sign:
0 voters
1 Like

Yeah steam trains are good, but we’ve still got them now

1 Like

Speak for yourself

Lot more people saying “yeehaw” and “howdy partner” and things of that nature back then

2 Likes

But then there was also the Famine

7 Likes

Love the idea of being paid to write by the word, because there weren’t many other forms of entertainment for anyone.
We’d all be millionaires! Just print off the boards and give it to the people.

Also explains why so many Victorian authors took several pages to say ‘‘Mrs Witherweed went to the shop then died of consumption’’.

2 Likes

What’s the one before humans fucked everything up by learning to build stuff? That one. Far fewer cunts around.

Oh god I have to read so many victorian newspapers for research and dear lord, its ridiculous.

Ruffers, known to the music forum on the internet, that is to say the world wide web, age unknown though it is thought that he was born on a dismal day when the moon was waxing gibbous, was reported to have posted a comment on the forum drowned in sound today Saturday 18 February in the year of 2023. The forum is the one aforementioned and whilst he commented on word count it is unclear what he had for breakfast or why his neighbour enjoys ham.

15 Likes

‘Bless my soul Mr Cragiwitch, a farthing!’ What the fuck are you talking about you fucking dicks

4 Likes

How far we’ve come from that to Adrian Chiles

7 Likes

Great time for the moody Russian lads to pen some classics though.

8 Likes

In the 1800s if you were rich you could have some very groovy looking hats and jackets and bustles and chemises and petticoats and gloves and boots and such.

But odds are you would not be rich, and you’d get sick of all that shit when the novelty wore off after about an hour anyway.

you could still wear a hat regardless of your socioeconomic situation and you better believe that’s what they did

2 Likes