The 2019-20 New Kit Thread

1 Like

ManBetX

The X stands for Xtreme

I mean, when you’re smashing all opposition*, who cares if you’re dressed as a sherbet dip?

*domestic opposition

New roma away :hushed:

So, so irked. State of both of them. Where are the fucking stripes

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

Brentford in black and yellow away kit shocker:

pretty sure this is just a Man Utd away shirt from the 90s though. or an inverse Watford shirt.

Would have liked to see something referencing the final season at Griffin Park tbh

think there’s something printed on the back of the neck of the home kit, but yeah same. prior to this kit coming out the rumours were that it was blue and yellow, which were our colours when we moved to Griffin Park, which would have been neat.

you’re a wizard, Totti

1 Like

Really into the home shirt, nice nod to the Manders Ink shirt with that collar and stripes. I’ll probably end up getting both home and away, but this is the worst sponsor we’ve had since 2010 era Sporting Bet, ugh.

Going to miss Griffin Park. Proper old school ground.

3 Likes

at the moment i’m looking forward to moving to the new ground, go past it on the bus every time i go to a match and neat to see it getting more and more done every time, but dunno what to make of leaving GP yet. reckon it’ll feel weirder once we get towards the end of the season and then leave.

hoping the new one will be good, should at least avoid being an identikit new stadium what with it being wedged into a triangle between three sets of train tracks, one stand is loads bigger than the rest etc.

That’s the key to it. We were amongst the first to move c20 years ago and the main difference is the atmosphere getting lost. Shallower stands, fans further away from the pitch, bigger grounds with empty seats are all a problem. Genuinely hope it works for your team.

1 Like

Is that… a sash? Or…?

my word

2 Likes

should be a 12pt deduction for that

13 Likes

I really hope they are getting a lot of money for that shirt