The 2021 Summer Wrestling Thread!

Think he’s more of a dead cert than Punk at this point, and even if they get both somehow Bryan will be a much more visible part of the show week to week. Punk will be angling for a Brock/Goldberg handful of appearance based deal. Either way should get preeeetty pretty interesting come September time

1 Like

Ridiculous, loved mjf introducing him though

What’s next trip to puerto rico to face jose gonzalez in the showers? Ghost of New Jack?

2 Likes

Missed posting in here at the time but man that Cena return was magic

1 Like

he had CENA NUFF

1 Like

Can we have more than one women’s match on Dynamite and a bit of feud/storyline progression in the women’s division now please TK

Also finally gimme dat Santana/Ortiz vs. FTR match I need it I WANT IT

2 Likes

It’s next week

1 Like

GIVE ME WHAT I WANT

1 Like

Chuffed for her. The deathmatch with Baker has been the moty on Dynamite this year, and she got such a reception from the live crowd just on Dark it’s clear she’s genuinely over.

What with the 2 youtube shows and Rampage starting in a couple of weeks there’s more than enough room for everyone but the roster is looking extremely chonky atm. I kind of love it mind, and with the forbidden door-y stuff feels like anything could happen.

Tony’s announcing a live event on top of their schedule next week too - if its for the UK next year people are going to blow their minds. Still feels unlikely even after the Euros, but it should be significant seeing as even the Arthur Ashe stadium was announced on youtube.

Gotta be craven cottage

2 Likes

will probably splash out on that (miss out by like 2,000 places in a queue and give up immediately)

1 Like

Here’s a prediction if aew get bryan and punk.

Vince brings back Jericho on mad money

1 Like

Bloody neutrals

1 Like

I joke, and I’ve aired my problems with AEW before, but I’d :100: be there when it happens

1 Like

Sat right next to you @Ruffers obvs

1 Like

Mad that they’ve been feuding for a year (right?) and having the first match now. I’m salivating too.

Sooo beats Charlotte/Rhea, Big E/Apollo, Naker/Corbin, Ryker/Elias etc for the 15th time week after week.

Sure it was Wrestlenomics tweeted this recently:

Yeah that is definitely a strength for them, most of the 10% will be around the jericho MJF feud too.

future aew spoilers Lot of talk of S&O v the bucks in new york so i’m thinking they win. Them winning the title in front of that huge crowd would be wild

The Hurricane is currently thinking why didn’t it work out for him.

1 Like

God I hated The Hurricane

What no he’s an absolute BOY