The Actual Simpsons Thread (But everyone finally got over their Steamed Hams thing.)

pure gold this

Posts can’t be empty

2 Likes
10 Likes

Do I need this?

1 Like

“Dad, don’t you see you’re abusing your power like all vigilantes? I mean, if you’re the police, who will police the police?”

“I dunno. Coastguard?”

13 Likes

11 Likes

Maybe I’m late to the party here but we have DisneyPlus in Australia and it has all 29 seasons of The Simpsons on it.

Buuuuuuut. The early stuff is all 16:9 widescreen not 4:3. I’m sure my DVDs were all 4:3. What the hell?

Don’t ruin the good Simpsons episodes, you fucks?!

1 Like
1 Like

Enjoy!

11 Likes

Ah, cheers.

I must have googled something stupid because I didn’t find any obvious moans when I checked.

Jesus

I guess if I still have a sub when they sort it I’ll start reliving the fun years then.

1 Like

These look so unsettling and horrendous to me for some reason.

4 Likes

I think Mrs F wants to get Disney+ when it launches here so hopefully they’ll have it sorted by then.

1 Like

i CaN’t BeLiEvE iT tHe SiMpSoNs pReDiCtEd TrUmP aNd ThE sQuAd BaCk iN tHe NiNeTeEn NiNeTiEs

You idiot! Now I’ve watched it!!

1 Like

I’m a bit drunk, but was half contemplating a episode by episode posting and discussion thing, watchalong, best bits, etc and posting about it here, new thread whatever. Starting S1 E1. Please tell me

• bluto is a brilliant man with lots of well-thought-out, practical ideas.
  • NERD!

0 voters

Gonna need something to occupy the next 10 years of the living hell that is our existence on this planet.

3 Likes

Come back to me when my Disney+ isn’t cropping the fuckers :frowning:

(Actually I have S1 and 2 on DVD so yeah, sure.)

I have S1-10 on dvd. Presuming you’d stop at that point?

I don’t know, I mean, I haven’t thought it through. I haven’t really thought about it at all except I thought it might be cool to discuss episodes one at a time. If anyone has suggestions I’m open and can maybe start a new topic next week, guess either posting episodes as I watch them or letting people know in advance. I’m a bit all over the place.