I end up singing this to myself at least a couple of times a week:
This took an unexpected turn at the end.
If we’re talking Simpsons songs that get stuck in the head, then…
‘Like me loafers former gophers’
perhaps the best simpsons song?!
Love this one, even though I hate Simon and Garfunkel.
It’s so authentic. That’s what The Simpsons nail.
I mean… there’s no argument here.
Prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong.
Christ. Just listened to ‘Deep Deep Trouble’.
I had this on cassette, and listened to it a lot as a child.
Fucking terrible. All I can picture is Nancy Cartwright being unbearable in a sound booth.
As much as I love this, it’s more of a jingle than a song innit?
Nine Separate misfortunes
- You just don’t know when to keep your mouth shut, do ya Saxy-boy?
- Can’t… lift arm… or speak… at… normal rate
- Good Lord! Gigantism!
- The dryer goes on the right… Yes, ma’am
- Lord Palmerston!
- Aaaaaaaargh- cool! Aaaaaaargh!
- That damned hypnotist!
- I thought I told you to trim those sideburns!
- Bonus: Some people got a bad attitude skip.
My father-in-law now lives near Miami, where Mattingly is the coach of the Marlins. We were watching the news when he came on and I instinctively shouted “I thought I told you to trim those sideburns!”. FIL had no idea what I was on about, had to explain the whole thing.
I was just about to do a poll for ‘best Sideshow Bob episode’.
But it’s Cape Feare.
Yes. Yes it is.
I really like the Niles/Cecil one though
Yeah that’s good, and the one where he marries Selma.
But Cape Feare is full of amazing.
Aight we’ll do this instead. Best Krusty episode
- Like Father Like Klown (Herschel!)
- Kamp Krusty (They drove a dumpster truck fulla money to my house!)
- Krusty Gets Kancelled (Worker and Parasite)
- Bart the Fink (I certainly shouldn’t have said it was illegal)
- The Last Temptation of Krust (Canyonero, Canyonerooooo)