The Actual Simpsons Thread (But everyone finally got over their Steamed Hams thing.)

I’m pretty proud to be implicated here given I haven’t posted any Steamed Hams remixes and actually only came in here originally because I was baffled why this thread was getting so much action when everyone on DiS just seems to go on about the show being barely watchable for about a decade.

The Steamed Hams stuff is great IMO, but feel free to instead fill this thread with all the recent excellent jokes you’ve laughed at on the show.

6 Likes

skinner says utica straight after chalmers says it. fucking shite.

1 Like

It’s approaching two decades…:tired_face:

3 Likes

aye but it was the greatest show of all time for nearly a decade before all that.

5 Likes
1 Like

oof

2 Likes

Yeah, we don’t talk about recent Simpsons (read: post 1998). We enjoy the glory days. Luckily there was shitloads of it before it became shite.

“T is for her tooth-filled mouth”
“T is for her tooth-filled mouth”

3 Likes

Oh yeah sure. I guess that’s why I find it weird everyone’s getting grumpy about Steamed Hams stuff in here when it’s basically (surely?) just raking over new ways to approach the greatest hits.

but they’re nearly all terrible.

2 Likes

I dunno. They’re either terrible and you can tell in the first 5-10 secs they’re not for you or else they’re good and watch them all.

Like I say, it would make sense if there was loads of OTHER good Simpsons content that was being shunted aside for this, but it doesn’t feel like there is, really.

fucking too many of them either way. i’ve watched too many that are shit and like Parsefone said it’s getting to the point of driving a great scene into the ground. not sure i’ll be able to watch the original again without thinking of all this shite.

no one forced you to watch them though, y’know?

3 Likes

Your avatars are too similar even though they’re not. It’s momentarily very slightly confusing sometimes.

3 Likes

why doesn’t this result in a banning then??

5 Likes

It’s like 2 in the morning and that was posted at midnight. It’s just possible that Parsefone is asleep or too drunk to give a shit.

you don’t know that

1 Like
3 Likes

4 Likes