Fucking hell. Shit the bed

1 Like

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Love Michaela
‘4 grand tho, ner mate’s rates’

8 Likes

Michaela was the only one I thought was guaranteed to make the final :no_mouth:

10 Likes

so “YOU COULD NEVER BE MY BUSINESS PARTNER” James has a 50% chance of becoming his business partner :confused:

1 Like

He’s a tit
Not sure either of them are much cop tbh

1 Like

Alongside Sarah who I can’t recall a single thing about throughout the whole series :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

James is a spiv. Can’t believe he didn’t get rinsed more for fraudulently claiming industry endorsement on his website.

11 Likes

Michaela was obviously the only halfway decent candidate. Was clear from week 2 onwards and 3rd best dirt they could throw at her in interviews was ‘you have a lot of quite successful businesses’

5 Likes

Sarah will win. Have her business name plastered all over the final and hope that’s enough free exposure to make some $$$

Fucking shambles. Michaela was the only decent one all series… Plus I had her in the sweep at work. Fuck.

2 Likes

poor episode really wasn’t it? the interviews are usually the best but rarely funny bar michaela’s faces.

absolutely nothing contestant’s in the final and as @Will28 says below james would get fired for that shit in a regular task

Wasnt that that Andrew?

oh, maybe? idk, they’re all homogenous creepy greasy-haired jackals

2 Likes

A few series back, Lee was caught out for blatantly lying during the interviews and was duly punished. By winning.

None of the business ideas seemed that great/well thought out. Shuggs went with the most boring 2 candidates as well, would have been way more fun with Liz and Michela.

Scottish bloke is great. Should bring Margaret back instead of the rubbish blonde woman.

4 Likes

yep besides Elizabeth’s leg falling asleep and a couple of rare gems from Michaela it was fairly bad tv