The Apprentice 2017

Telling Jeff what Chinese tourists are interested in and Jeff just going “I’m the only person here who’s actually been a Chinese tourist” and then breakdancing

7 Likes

Jeff getting Chinesplained was bizarre even for last week’s episode.

Reminded me of this gem from a few years back:

3 Likes
2 Likes

FTFY to make it more accurate from a tennis perspective. I have a strong background in tennis, but would prefer to be known for my breakdancing.

2 Likes

Initially I thought the men’s PM was being a total prong, but then it became clear that he’s the one they always have in these series, who realises he’s the only grown-up in the room and promptly gives up trying to achieve anything and instead just hangs around making sarcastic comments and setting the rest up to showcase their pillockry.

1 Like

The PM for the men’s team was really rude on a couple of occasions, particularly to the poor woman selling the vintage suitcases. Still less of a pillock than Jeff, though.

Was really hoping he was going to start desperately breakdancing in the boardroom in a last-ditch attempt to change Alan’s mind.

4 Likes

You reckon Sugar’s bullshit emailing phone is in that museum?

3 Likes

Is it a museum… or just a shit Argos?

3 Likes

Showing one team very enthusiastic about the products, and one very dour team showing little excitement. Hmm, I wonder where this is going…

They’re actually going with Jeffrii. Oh god.

“you’re helping hand for life”

5 Likes

Now a banned act.

1 Like

Poor Liz ;(

That demonstration!!

1 Like

So cringey

A nice round number :laughing:

2 Likes

This pitch is a fucking shambles

The karate :rofl: