4 Likes

best moment of last year remains - YouTube

6 Likes

I still think about this episode a lot

14 Likes

Can feel the hate bubbling up already, lovely stuff

1 Like

the sight of the hanging peasant in the back ground :smiley:

That series was great actually. Harrison singing at the private function to save money on entertainment, Scary Liz

great stuff

5 Likes

I was trying to work out if there a Scary Liz this year but they all look a bit identikit Apprentice candidate

Think I’m done with The Apprentice for good, unless there is a big shake-up of the format. They should at least be allowed to use the internet by now ffs.

It’s really followed the Big Brother arc of having more and more outlandish contestants year on year. Returning to some normality would be a big benefit.

Zero repercussions for Sugar’s racist tweets also an issue.

2 Likes

i dunno how anybody can watch this programme tbh. it just fuels the delusions of these awful, awful cunts. same with all reality TV i suppose but this is grounded in ego. just once I’d like them to all turn up ready to do some bullshit task about selling sausages and it turns out they’re actually going to be left in a house together for 4 weeks with no cameras just so everyone else in the world gets a break from them.

2 Likes

Every year I say “no more”, and yet here I am. Discussing this poxy show and highly likely to tune it again.

5 Likes

Erm, Alex Finn knows everything, m8! They call him “Google”. They don’t need the internet!

2 Likes

I cured myself of this show last year.

I think I’ve seen about ten seasons of it and could easily have done with half of that. It’s not different enough.

I definitely don’t need any more of it in my life.

2 Likes

some good solid wreckheads in there, happy with that

no female Jim Carrey this time either ? :frowning:

I’m so full of hate already! Bring on the twats!

1 Like

Will watch it up to interview week then stop caring

Only eight days and eight hours until some cunts run around shouting “EVERYTHING A QUID!”

Can’t wait.

4 Likes

Whole thread :arrow_down:

https://twitter.com/bbcpress/status/1044514344661385217?s=21

I will never not snigger when I hear the phrase “nut milk”

13 Likes

Hope everyone who watches this is deeply embarrassed

4 Likes