The Apprentice 2018

WHAT!!!

ooft

all i have in my head is nutmilk and acorns and beetroot now wtf

Good to know she’s got a successful career in comedy to fall back on

4 Likes

Quite like how Jackies desperate plea ended up getting her fired

2 Likes

Did Sugar say he made lemonade out of beetroot?

1 Like

Yeah, if she had shut up, she’d have been through. Fuck me

Doughnuts mk2 next week

i didn’t realise they filmed it week to week, i thought they shot everything over the summer

2 Likes

I don’t think they do. Just try to make it look like it dont they…unless I’m wolfcastling here.

i think seeing them selling xmas treats on the street threw me.

It’ll be like Xmas adverts being filmed in July. They know the schedule, so whack an Xmas themed episode on at the beginning of December

1 Like

Really warmed to Daniel, seems a good egg.

It’ll be just by that lame customer feedback thing they do after they’ve already decided the products rendering it completely useless.

1 Like

His hilarious bullshitting in the art task with clients and buyers last week won me over but I don’t really want anyone to win, all the best characters have gone now.

From his bio:

“I have the beauty and the brains, typically people only have one. I was blessed with both in abundance.”

Daniel set up his business in 2017 and likens himself to Jordan Belfort, the main character in ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’, because of his entrepreneurial skills and lavish, party lifestyle.

Still a knob, I’m afraid

3 Likes

I reckon last week’s power rankings are the same…if you remove the top and bottom candidates.

I wonder how sugar will skew the next result against Sarah Ann, so he can finally ditch her (felt a bit bad for her this ep. though)

In recent seasons, the only decent (as in not horrible people) one’s I can remember have been Kayode, Liz and Tom (the inventor who won).

Look, I agree the editing for Daniel has been more sympathetic in these last few episodes…but all that really indicates is that he’s a nailed on finalist. He’s still a knob.

I mean he’s clearly a knob but a very low bracket knob in Apprentice terms.