The Apprentice 2018

The Santa’s Seduction range look like things you buy from pub toilets for 3x£1.

looked like this from a distance:

No.

Oh god nooooooooooo

I’VE DIED AND GONE TO HELL, WHY IS THIS ALLOWED TO BE ON TV

Why are those chocolates so fucking huge

Only just starting watching this. I’m guessing those chocolates are full of CHEESE?

Christ.

Total fucking car crash

Why do they bother doing the market research if they’re just going to trot out “120% of people we spoke to loved it” anyway

Was worried this episode was going to be a dud after a dull opening… then BOOM!

Got to be Camilla going

Gonna miss Sugar saying nut milk

Finally

Shugs has lost his damn mind

Travesty!

Have missed the last 3 episodes so catching up now. God they’re all fucking terrible. To paraphrase Peter Mannion, Tom consistently looked like a shepherd dressed up to meet the queen. Daniel just reminds me of countless hashtaglads I’ve thrown out of pubs who can’t understand why they’re getting binned while their mates drop vodka red bulls everywhere and try and grab girls’ arses in the background. Still hoping to see Khadija headbutt one of the interviewers. Sabrina is annoying as fuck but will probably win. The rest are completely interchangeable and all human skirting boards, no idea why they’re there. I fucking love Claude, that’s my main takeaway from this series.

HOW ARE THEY ALL SO THICK?!

Final five time now though innit, where through the magic of sympathetic interviews and kinder editing, the remaining candidates are suddenly transformed into credible business prospects.

Is it delayed tonight? Some political nonsense?