The Apprentice 2018

Right, I watched it last week and this week, paying attention and everything, and I’m certain one guy just turned up at the final review for the first time in the board last night. Utterly bizarre.

2 Likes

“The 21-year-old IT analyst believes his ‘gift of the gab’ is his best skill but admits that he can sometimes be too headstrong.”

Literally not heard him speak.

This really needs some new producers

I’m enjoying the massive dichotomy between bluster and reality in everything to do with Kurran.

Bigs up his amazing pitching skills > mumbles quietly while shuffling round scrappy bits of notepaper > attempts handover, but forgets teammates name and fizzles out

Bigs up his amazing acting skills > looks incredulous when asked to play a short character sketch which involves speaking and moving simultaneously > eventually makes reluctant concession that he can read his part and then shake his head a bit once he’s finished speaking.

Would bloody love to see him in a play adopting this approach.

2 Likes

Of all the candidates I think he’s the one who’s most obviously there to build up his media profile so he can get paid to flog stuff on Instagram

Yeah, when the leading quote on his bio says “I’ll be honest, I don’t eat, sleep, breathe business but I do eat, sleep and breathe success.”, he’s not even trying to pretend he gives one.

Whoop! I was out last night and have zero desire to catch up on last night’s episode. Think I’ve finally made the break away. RESULT!

1 Like

That’s M.C Gogo to you!

1 Like

My company work with Seymour and I’ve had meetings in that boardroom - they’ll be getting a grilling next time I see them :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I can’t be bothered this year. There’s too much to catch up with on Netflix. Also put off by Alan Sugar being a daft racist and everything. Has he even apologised for that Tweet?

Haha, that’s what you think. Wait until they have the ‘come up with a quirky snack to poison all of the suits at canary wharf’ challenge episode. You’ll be up it like a rat up a drainpipe.

It’s next week I think - inedible looking doughnuts

1 Like

Christ, they looked bad didn’t they

I think that dude who got fired was a paid plant. loved the bit in the boardroom where, after they said he’d read out all the negative criticism of the comic to the potential investors, he was like, “May I offer some context?”

Only just caught up with this, but what a great result for the girls; 9000 fictional orders into their comic which doesn’t exist.

Ludicrous show (still watching though I note).

What I liked about the bloke who went was when he said that people thought he looked cuddly, oblivious to the fact he looked like a WWII war criminal.

You ready you doughnuts?

1 Like

I am up for this tonight. Terrible people, terrible show, terrible Mr. Sugar but hard to give it up.

:doughnut:

Like how the hall is lit like a hooker’s window.