The Apprentice (Rolling)

How have we not had a thread yet? Or have we? Couldn’t find one. It starts tonight! Let’s meet the candidates.

One of the fellas is “the epitome of luxury.” What.

4 Likes

Who, on this forum, do you think would go the furthest on the Apprentice?

1 Like

@Avery - his talking head monologues would go on for most of the programme :smiley:

3 Likes

I am looking forward to this

1 Like

Read this on some Beeb puff piece last week. Can’t wait:

14 Likes

Ooft that’s a hype builder

6 Likes

Never a nice reminder of how capital has just absolutely erroded some people into nothingness

EDIT: Just checked and Shugs is no longer a Labour peer, all is well!

2 Likes

Yeah… plus they might say something about being a huge fish in a field of ponies reaching for the moon.

2 Likes

I’ll admit with a cursory glance it is quite funny how the beginning piles in jumped up knickers salesmen and events organisers with seemingly successful business owners and athletes, etc.

I finally ditched this last year. I don’t know whether it’s because of my lack of interest but there seems to be considerably less fanfare over its return. For this I am very pleased.

Amazed that people are still watching it, but I hope that, if you are, it is an enjoyable experience for you.

2 Likes

It is proper shit though

Oh tonight!! Excellent. That’s my work out of the window

Rip Baggsy :sob: (who went to my school, two years below)

3 Likes

One of the few shows that Mrs F and I disagree on so I’ll probably watch it tomorrow morning despite saying last year that I wouldn’t bother again. I wonder what Lee ‘reverse pterodactyl’ McQueen is doing right now.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure whether to watch it this year as Sugar is a ghoul and getting worse but let’s be honest, it’s fun to watch these people fail at selling sweets

4 Likes

Forgot about this :pensive:

Here we go

Mini Michael Macintyre

1 Like

I hate them all already. So happy.

8 Likes