The April 2021 Wrestling Thread: WRESTLEMANIA 37!

Tried watching a clip of that match but the camera cuts made me feel ill

1 Like

Oh yeah we should probably do a May thread I guess, if anyone fancies go for it otherwise I’ll probably do one tomorrow. anyway part 1 of Brian Pullman dark side is out

Can be seen on Vice TV, if you’ve got a VPN. Will say, it’s good and I was happy in a strange way to have the series back. Vice are possibly one of the best places I’ve seen for doing really great wrestling documentaries

1 Like

the Plane Ride from Hell one is going to be a real eye opener I think

Also will watch the Nick Gage one, never seen a second of him but know his story

1 Like

oh there’s one on Luna, what would that cover?

I watched the A&E Macho Man Biography last night and it was decent if nothing spectacularly new (except the Gorgeous George surveillance stuff :grimacing: ) and Vince was there so could tell it was “WWE approved” but eugh double whammy of Hogan and Bubba The Love Sponge :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Yep, it sounds like it won’t be a fun carny story for people to tell after it airs.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ve managed to interview one of the staff actually on the plane

From what I’ve read one of the producers said that episode stayed with him the most and he couldn’t sleep afterwards so i’m guessing they might have.

Flair’s in for a much deserved cancelling i reckon

1 Like

The Nick Gage one is going to be mental. I watched the David Arquette documentary and saw part of the match he had with Gage and Gage seemed really careless

Probably the Vachon family. Love to hear Gangrel talk, he seems such a nice guy

1 Like

Oh bloody hell, must be a lot darker then even the details we know

Do you know about flair sexual assault allegations and WWE settling them out of court

Oh don’t WWE tend to sell that as “Lol Ric Flair came out the bathroom completely naked except for his robe to impress a stewardess lol”

Yep but that’s not what happened at all.

1 Like

That does not surprise me ha

Didn’t even knew that. I knew he was walking around naked in his robe and did read he made a stewardess grab his penis but didn’t realise it went to court.

There’s also stuff about Goldust isnt there?

He did more than that.

Sure I read they were all passing used needles to the stewardesses to dispose off too once.

Fucking hell. It sounds awful even as someone aware of who these people are, imagine being trapped however many thousand feet in the air with these people

These people off their faces on all sorts in a bubble of pent up masculinity bollocking with a boss who encourages it