The April 2021 Wrestling Thread: WRESTLEMANIA 37!

You could see that it was cardboard? They could’ve just covered it by shooting from below.

There were two big bumps on the show. One guy being thrown down some stairs, one guy apparently falling onto concrete. Both should’ve been faked realistically, and both went opposite ways

This cardboard bump appears to have overshadowed wrestling’s big news of the week from MLW, particularly for fans of resurrection in the Boyle Heights area. Dario Cueto is back!

2 Likes

That Darby bump down the stairs looked brutal.

Wrestling fans moaning about the bump are the reason we can’t have nice things. DARBY practically killed himself this show but people are angry because a 50 year old was sensible

As discussed, I didn’t know it was supposed to be concrete or steel

The 2nd episode of Dark Side of the Ring on Brian Pillman is out on the Vice website. If you’ve got a VPN, you should be able to access it. Dark Side Of The Ring - VICE TV
I know what I’m watching at lunchtime today

1 Like

1 Like

Jesus :sweat_smile:

Yeah I’ve watched Blood and Guts now it’s BOLLIX :rofl:

Double or Nothing going to have a capacity crowd then

Truly going Double or Nothing

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY USING THE NEW GEN LOGO ON SMACKDOWN CLASSIC

1 Like

Have you seen the digital fist yet

LOL no

do show - I’m not watching i just saw screenshots

It was a decent episode even if a bit aesthetically confused, but that’s kind of normal for Smackdown I guess, Teddy Long turned up and was good craic

1 Like

awful

1 Like

They still have that set in their big props warehouse as well, would it have killed them to bring it down? :sweat_smile:

Might watch Royal Rumble 99 tonight

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound like you

Just love matches which involve Droz standing in an empty ring

2 Likes