The auld firm derby international football thread

Yeah I’m starting a thread big whoop, wanna fight about it?

So it’s here, the return match between Scotland vs England. I’m a bit gutted I’m not in Glasgow today but also secretly maybe a little relieved. It was always going to have an atmosphere, especially two days after an election, but given Scotland fans can no longer be smug and self-richeous about not voting Tory perhaps there will be a shared feeling of grimness, or worse, England fans actually being confident!

As for the game itself, in theory it should be a comfortable England victory but Scotland have a bit of a free pass after beating Slovenia and will therefore be up for at least trying to get a draw today if not all three points.

In some respects, this game will probably look a bit like Celtic vs Spurs if they draw each other next year.

Elsewhere today Norn Ireland and Germany should have comfortable wins, while Norway will try to save what’s left of their campaign vs Czech Republic.

Tomorrow Ireland take on Austria and Wales face Serbia (how did they all end up in one group).

Had a word with the mods and anyone caught saying “OH GOT QUALIFIERS” will be given a rest, it’s just here and the confed cup to see us for the next few weeks, let’s try and put a brave face on it eh lads?

should this thread be deleted @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy try again

should we delete this thread you bellend @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

@aggpass You guys are so mean after the shitty day I had yesterday.

But fine fuck it off let’s not talk about it

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

feel free to delete my thread instead @mods

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot what will be the score in England - Scotland today

@discobot roll2d4

Ha oh sorry didn’t see that, what a mess… BIT LIKE THE STREETS OF GLASGOW AMIRITE

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 1, 2

Oof, a close but decisive away victory. Right, put the house on it

Here’s some bants #sponsoredcontent

Going to an outdoor screen in Kreuzberg for this, expecting shabs and bants

Scotland 3
England 1

1 referendum and 0 world cups doodah doodah

(Or whatever)

Scotland :toilet:
England :toilet: