The Autumn 2020 Wrestling Thread! Featuring: The G1 Climax! AEW hoovering talent and taking pop shots at Vince! The road to Survivor Series!

I’m amazed he’s only 43 tbh

1 Like

Both he and Matt were like literally 17 and lying about their age when they first got on wwf tv to do jobs, incredible how fast they rose to prominence afterwards (and also no surprise early success clearly perma-borked both their brains)

2 Likes

Watching now and holy shit that laddermatch was great

1 Like

Randy vs Drew was utter bollix, but it had some fun moments I guess

The main event though, oof. Absolutely perfect storytelling.

It’s baffling that Matt’s suffering from more (public) back issues than Jeff.

2 Likes

new HGOAWWTR thread lads:

“Don’t throw it uce!!” proper Rocky shit.

Can’t believe they’ve had roman in a top hiding that body…Phwoar!!!

1 Like

Jeff was on that many drugs for about 10 years that his bones might have actually turned into rubber

1 Like

Yeah the ladder match and main event were top tier. Everyone should watch those 2 matches

The ladder match had some really creative spots and Jeff was bumping his ass off, Sami was a delight throughout. The main event was just really good story telling and is easily the best main event WWE have had all year

The rest of the card was Raw/Smackdown throwaway tier - the Randy/Drew match was silly

1 Like

I just cant give a toss about roman reigns, even with his top off, it’s not possible.

This came out a lot more sexualised than it sounded in my head

1 Like

Its 100% nothing like any other Reigns match

1 Like

It’s really good, promise

does he do something other than punches, spears, and hollering?

There is spears and punching but its not following the reigns formula at all. Its more aboot the story and heel work than the actual inring stuff

The heel work is top tier tbf (as is the babyface)

yeah I’m playing really I’m just like wow they’ve gone from nothing happening but he pretends he doesnt hate everyone to nothing happening but he’s also shouting hes the king or whatever
I am of course fully on tony khans payroll though

1 Like

He had a lot of time at home to reflect

2 Likes

maybe he and brodie lee can one day have a dream match of just slapping each other very hard and complaining about the industry

1 Like

The STATE of him

1 Like

woof looks like switchblade is on his way back up top