The Beatific Exhalation of a Fresh Page Being Turned - The Midweek Football Thread

formations
ooooooft
getyertinfoilout
chelseagettingsoiled
conteout

FA Cup fifth round weekend. Rochdale v Spurs, and Whelan Athetic v City at least have a bit of narrative factor. United should comfortably beat Huddersfield. Bit grim otherwise. A friday night Chelsea meltdown’s probably a bit too much to ask.

Not too many big #eurofix - the Sunday lunchtime Turin derby probably the pick of the bunch. In-form Milan v tasty Samp could be a guddun. It’s also the Suffolk v Norfolk ‘not really a derby’ derby.

Gonna be a long one.

Swear united have already played huddersfield about 12 times this season already

Twice. We lost one 2-1 and then won one 2-0

This has been your United vs. Huddersfield update.

You also lost at home to Huddersfield B (David Silva scored iirc)

Sounds like Shagger Pardz’ Top Lads on Tour plan’s backfired and Gareth Barry’s got absolutely soiled and nicked a car!

Is this the first interesting thing Gareth Barry has ever done?

<3

makes me wonder what James Milner would do if he cut loose

Believe it or not he was notorious for being a bit of a beermonster at City but always got away with it because he was such an all round GBoL and the lynchpin of England’s midfield.

Murder someone

Boaz Myhill is still technically a Premier League footballer?

Definitely has the haircut of a serial killer.

Are there any games on BBC television this weekend?

So is Rob Green!

The Spurs game on Sunday. And they’ve got Wigan v Man City on Monday (which isn’t the weekend, I know).

I think I saw three FA Cup games involving Spurs last season and fell asleep before goals in all of them.

Yawn.

Shitshow.

Well at least you’ve got a nice early evening snooze to look forward to on Sunday.