The Beatific Exhalation of a Fresh Page Being Turned - The Midweek Football Thread

Sunday league stuff after 75 minutes of being so, so good. Very funny

4 Likes

It’s now official: Messi is the best player ever

1 Like

That’s an awful tackle

Not having Wigan as a derby. Not having it at all.

Forest just scored a first Championship goal in exactly a month. Miracle we’re not bottom tbh.

Brentford beat Birmingham 5-0, and Harlee Dean got absolutely rinsed by the home fans all night long. well happy with that :honeybee::clap:

1 Like

Trying to remember whether they would’ve been the closest side geographically to Manchester City back when they were both in Division 2.

Such a bitter little cross section. It’s best that you’re all confined underneath this piece of internet carpet. Where you all spend most of your lives.

:+1:t2::grinning::+1:t2:

13 Likes

Most city fans sound like Wigan Yonners so it’s a derby

fine, it’s a derby, no need to get so wound up

8 Likes

IT’S A DISGRACE A FUCKING DISGRACE

His wigs fell off!

11 Likes

so where’s better to hang out?

That wasn’t the worst. Terrible error for the Barça goal but Chelsea played well overall. Fucking love seeing Willian on form.

Going to get hammered in the second leg but that was enjoyable.

1 Like

Never seen such a bizarre reaction to a home draw against a team much, much better than you

1 Like

and yet you stiill keep coming back!

I’ve spent the whole day posting nostalgic Chelsea memories and then you do this?! I WENT FULL BERNARD LAMBOURDE MAN. FOR WHAT?

14 Likes

Basically very chuffed with Chelsea last night. All i could have realistically asked for was that the tie be still alive going into the second leg, and we achieved that.

Barca clearly very technically gifted, but they didn’t actually look that dangerous. Chelsea may not have enough to ultimately beat them, but a very good side probably would.

Willian was magnificent, Luis Suarez is as fat as a pig.