The Bedwetters Arms virtual pub quiz (v2 Tuesday 14/04 and a simpsons special Thursday 16/04)

Normal quiz 14/04 (same as last weeks, anyone else want to host please shout otherwise I’ll do it again)

• IN
  • OUT

0 voters

And a pretty difficult golden era simpsons quiz on Thursday 16/04

• IN
  • OUT

0 voters

Despite being in week 4 of isolating I still checked my diary to see if I was free :roll_eyes:I’ll never get used to this.

Anyway: IN IN IN IN

I’m in and I’ve found other ways to use Zoom so wont be as useless as last time

Can’t take part but I would like a copy of the Simpsons questions please

1 Like

Very much in!

If you didn’t take part in the first one, then you missed out. It was fantastic.

A definite IN from me

2 Likes

QUIZ DANCE.

Same teams?? (Yes yes)

4 Likes

Booo. I want V in my team!

4 Likes

Haha. Maybe I’ll.see if he wants to be a special guest or something

1 Like

In your absence if you would like to submit a round of (preferably niche, cornish) content that’d be much appreciated

3 Likes

Oooooooooooft

2 Likes

Can I submit something please?

I luv team

2 Likes

Absolutely!

I will be shit at the Simpsons one probably but I’ll give it a go

I was part of a winning team at Matt Groening ATP which was mostly Simpsons questions, You are all GOING DOWN!

but one is very good and one is very bad

4 Likes

Definitely in for Monday, tentatively in for Thursday. I’m not a Simpsons fan but the TV is, so if we’re both free we’ll do it together (and I will provide emotional support)

1 Like

probably won’t get round to normal quizzing (but maybe) but i would be a fool to turn down Simpsons quizzing

13th is bank holiday monday right? not planning on spending long periods of time on here when im not wfh-ing tbhtbf