The Bedwetters Arms virtual pub quiz (v2 Tuesday 14/04 and a simpsons special Thursday 16/04)

Oh shit. Yeah I’ll shuffle it to the Tuesday! Can a @moderators edit the title and OP please

2 Likes

then i will shuffle my answer to a yes

:+1: done

1 Like

what time of day will they be?

Evening. Think we did a 7:30 kickoff last time and that seemed to work

3 Likes

YES

I might think about maybe hosting a quiz at some point? Need to see how easy it is to find enough non googleable questions first.

@Aggpass - don’t want to make any more work for you because appreciate it takes ages to put this together, but is there a discussion to be had about making it more/less ‘DiS’ or just keeping it the same? My missus might be up for joining in with a general quiz, but isn’t so into ‘internet friends’ and in-jokes. Dunno if people have the same thought as me.

Just a thought!

Pls define golden era

‘Dont know… Shall we just write pasty again?’

It was a quiz I took part in last week. Think it was up to and including S9 but I might be wrong

1 Like

I’m in for both. Can’t wait. Especially for the second, I memorised A Complete Guide To Our Favourite Family cover to cover when I was 13. My fave quotes are “This just in: Go to Hull” and “If this is anyone but Lily Allen, you’re stealing my bibs.”

In for the Simpsons. Finally a use for all those countless (not) wasted hours.

I wasn’t in a team last time, how do get to be in a team?

But in for both, but especially in for the Simpsons one.

my bf listened in to last weeks quiz and i didn’t really have to explain a lot to him but he said it was very “music-y”

Closer to the time I’ll put people into teams for each quiz, based on who has said they’re in on the polls

I’ve forgotten to write a quiz and I’ve got to go to the supermarket tonight so can’t do this tonight. Sorry everyone.

Simpsons quiz on Thursday will still be on

13 Likes

Simpsons quiz tonight!