The best of DiS (great replies thread)

I’ve got one too, just to really make you feel bad

1 Like

Anyone on this list able to give me some advice on how to make a great post? I just really want to hone my craft now and break my way into the big leagues

1 Like

just banged an extra like for @anon3515918 with his goth girlfriend anecdote. Very enjoyable. Great post!

how does it feel to have more likes on 1 post than you’ve given full stop

5 Likes

Looking at mine:

• post saying that I was alive and well after going AWOL on DiS - not recommended
  • pic of my children on Christmas Day - I don’t post pics of them any more
  • 3xRobert Smith shitposts - I was riding on the coattails of others with those, really (or at least, just developing an existing joke)

I stand by my Great Reply about my awful teenage songwriting though.

1 Like

No Great Replies, I may have got a couple in the selfie threads, just the one Great Topic;

4 Likes

It feels… great!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

@anon42112221 now knows in which incarnation his career peaked?

I like that mate :slight_smile:

I searched for it earlier and saw 70 likes and some people have since unliked it, lol, redacted mirth

2 Likes

still dismayed that my brutal doing is so popular

1 Like

Just the one, but it has 61 likes, and was wholesome. Feels like it should get its own little wholesome prize.

Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 14.47.24

24 of these bad boys.

There must be some great replies that won’t have done the numbers because they might have been late in the life cycle of a thread or just in a niche topic. Wish my memory wasn’t such a sieve or I could link to some I’ve seen that I’ve thought were genius but were relatively unloved.

feel bad that I’ve kind of cheated by spending ages on drawings, not really comparable to witty retorts

1 Like

Those drawings are ace! That’s not cheating at all - if anything, we’re the cheats with our throwaway remarks

3 Likes

It’s just gone down to 57, which seems mean.

Think people are underestimating the impact of dogs, cats and kids pictures here too.

1 Like

I didn’t think you could unlike something after a certain time had elapsed?

2 Likes