- Big fan of the A149 between Old Hunstanton and Wells. Lovely, winding road through villages, skirting the coastline.
- Lots of the roads over the Purbecks. But the A351 from Corfe Castle to Swanage is pretty.
- The stretch of the M5 between Exeter and the M42. We have to do this if we’re heading back from Mrs CCB’s house - it’s 2-2.5 hours of nothingness with the occasional holiday-induced tailback. There’s quite a nice bit as you approach Avonmouth but that’s about it.
- The A14. As @83746725 said, miles and miles of lorries overtaking each other at 1mph increments.
- The A17 from King’s Lynn to Newark. 60 miles of single carriageway bleakness.
That’ll do for now.