The best possible acting scenario

Would be for two performers to realistically pull off acting that thing where you’re two strangers and you both try and move out of each other’s way but go the same side as each other and then they exchange a knowing smile.

The world has loads of fantastic and talented actors but none of them are good enough to act this scenario realistically.

5 Likes

Someone swore at me over this a few weeks ago.

Maybe he was acting

Woah, what an astonishing level of dickheadishness

4 Likes

Actually it is me on the telephone when I’m trying to get out of work.

2 Likes

No, its the thing I described because of how technical the performances would need to be whilst remaining naturalistic

1 Like

Also i counter your scenario with literally no actor on the planet being able to convince anyone they have coffee in their takeaway cup

4 Likes

we used to try and see who could get the longest combo with a stranger when we were at sixth form. none of us ever got hit, somehow

2 Likes

George Clooney is very good at doing this

1 Like

I’m quite technical. I cough sometimes, bit of walking around that I laid out earlier- we call it ‘blocking’ in the biz. I ever pretend I’m running out of battery.

WHY DON’T THEY JUST PUT WATER IN IT

Please forward your evidence

Yeah, “blocking” that’s the stuff

Nespresso, what else?

He does have coffee in his cup for that. So yes, he’s good at acting that he has coffee in his cup when he has coffee in his cup

1 Like

Was thinking yesterday about characters doing chicken noises and the arm actions when someone is “too chicken” to do something

1 Like

I think his performance is so good that it creates the illusion of coffee

You still see this in soaps. As though that happens in real life. Taunting chicken noises.

1 Like

I see! He must have absorbed all the powers of acting from every other actor. Thanks for resolving this.

1 Like

Chicken Run might be the best possible acting scenario actually.
​​

​​​​​​​​

He was an arsehole. Plain and simple.

1 Like