The Big Bad DiS Hot Drink Race 2017 - Exit Survey Thread

So, that’s that then! One hour on and the first DiS Hot Drink Race is complete! I hope you all had fun with it and that the data gathered will prove to be useful for the community moving forward.

This thread is to gather feedback for any potential future events. Please answer the polls honestly and constructively and we will hopefully go on to have an even bigger and better time moving forward.

Out of ten, rate your enjoyment of the DiS Hot Drink Race 2017

0 voters

Did you participate in the race and would you consider participating in another similar event?

• Yes, I participated this time and would do so again
  • No, I didn’t participate this time but would like to in the future
  • Yes, I participated this time but would NOT do so again
  • No, I didn’t participate this time and would NOT do so in the future

0 voters

If the DiS Hot Drink Race becomes a regular event how often should it take place?

• Daily
  • Weekly
  • Fortnightly
  • Monthly
  • Bi-Monthly
  • Every Six Months
  • Annually
  • Every Five Years
  • Every Decade
  • Other

0 voters

Do you have any further suggestions for the DiS Hot Drink Race?

• Yes (please post below)
  • No

0 voters

And now over to our founder @sadpunk for any further polling.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the event.

*co-founder

No further polls from me, but I will be monitoring the results and feeding your responses into the design and delivery of the next event.

Thanks

Should @ma0sm be made the president of the event as a result of his unbelievable levels of commitment to it

• Of course he should
  • Obviously yes

0 voters

Fucking hell m9s

Thank you for your feedback

Thanks to both @Antpocalypsenow and @sadpunk for this, I really enjoyed participating!

I would like to see it as a far more regular event to track our hot drink habits. Who knows what important and ground-breaking information we will discover?!

I need like an hour or so warning

Thank you for the input, this will be considered for any future events and the thread will be started one hour before the event as opposed to fifteen minutes.

We may also be able to implement a sign-up thread where participants can be tagged in the race thread before it starts as a reminder.

Very valuable feedback, thank you Desk.