The Black Friday deals thread

Any idea how much tickets are usually with membership discounts for London? And is there a midweek day where they’re super cheap?

25% off all skincare in Space NK. 20% off make up. They have gift sets too.

2 Likes

Once you’ve used up the free tickets, it’s about £11.80 instead of £14.80 with the discount (with membership plus you can get the discount on up to 3 more people with you). 10% off food and drink too. Think Monday is their cheap day - just checked and it’s £4.90 at my local one (West Norwood) with membership / £7.90 without.

If you want your membership to cover the West End too, it’s a bit more expensive.

With the Black Friday discount, it more than pays for itself when you take the free tickets into account.

2 Likes

I’ve never bought a sandwich from anywhere but subway either, for the same reason

2 Likes

Youre one of the good uns Mert

Papa John’s just sent me a “scratch card” deal with exactly the same fake 50% off deal (pizzas are currently double their usual price) they’ve been offering for months.

Papa Grinch more like.

3 Likes

Might get a subway

Anyone see a good dehumidifier deal give us a shout. Saw the Meaco ABC 12L recommended on here but it’s not any cheaper than usual price

2 Likes

Travelling Man stores doing 20% off and double loyalty points on comics, board games etc this weekend

2 Likes

Metal Gear Solid V (two of them??) for £5 on PC.

Never played an MGS game since the original on a pal’s PSX but I’m sure this Kojima fellow will have crafted a perfectly cromulent story that doesn’t require any context.

Any recommendations for the Steam sale?

There’s 20% off penguin adoptions at some zoos

Going to wait and see if there are any better deals on Black and White Friday

7 Likes

Hmm

1 Like

Richer Sounds are doing the. Project Primary E for 119

1 Like

What kind of thing are you into? I really enjoyed

They all run really well on a shitty 5 year old laptop

Not enough reviews take this metric into account

2 Likes

what do you like? I like 2D platformers so I bought The Messenger and Yooka Laylee.