The Bodyguard (BBC) Whodunnit Thread

It was ridiculous no one checked the photo frame for the missing tablet. Have these people never watched a spy film?

1 Like

It’s all a coma fantasy. The bomb on the train in the first episode did go off, and the rest of it is delusion.

1 Like

Office weasel for me - snitched up Budd good and proper.

Alright entire writing team of Lost.

2 Likes

What else is Cameron hiding?

FTFY

Why did they waste so much time investigating the briefcase when it was immediately obvious from the available cctv that the explosion came from under the stage

This is an example of Mercurio’s famous attention to detail and his use of expert sources.

In short: there was a brown-skinned person near the explosion so they started from there.

Yeah, I think it’s this.
I’ve not seen last week’s yet, but as Elths says, the scene where he wakes up and almost kills her was a big sign. Reckon it goes back to his army days which is why his mate was also involved.

Are the security force behind it? Maybe. Will Gina McKee save the day? Maybe. Will this be a recurring series with the internal investigators being the new AC-12? Maybe.

4 Likes

was hoping for another twist boring.

Lots of fishing for indie points in this thread…

1 Like

Some of the casting in this has been really good. The Chanel character’s a good baddie, same with the Luke fella and the slimy Secret Service boss.

But then…Pearson and Mrs Brittas, i guess.

Well that was pish

1 Like

That twist makes absolutely no sense, either in terms of the plot or her character.

Really good episode before that but Jesus… just goes to show how a bad ending can colour your feeling about a whole show.

1 Like

Nah it wasn’t all pish.
The scene with the suicide vest was genuinely very tense.

True.

4 Likes

The woman who played Nadiya was very good in the reveal tbf going from scared to extremely focused and almost sinister was outstanding.

Even if I would rather have had a different ending.

3 Likes

Yeah this was very silly throughout and needed to take itself less seriously.

Really bad last 20 mins.