This is utterly ridiculous.
- Cold meat and cheese only.
- Mix your own muesli selection vs individual serving box of Rice Krispies.
- Cold items self serve but you order the hot ones.
- Hot items cooked in bulk and left stewing in a bain mairie.
- Specific hot items cooked to order: pancakes, waffles, egg bar!
- Orange juice straight from a carton vs freshly pressed vs big machine that you just drop the oranges into vs assorted diverse juices and smoothies.
- Congee and Phô to your specifications (admittedly, this was one place in Cambodia)
Last hotel I stayed in (Hilton Dundee) I put my toast in for another go and filled the room with smoke, alarms going off etc. Apologised half heartedly thinking they must get this all the time, but no, apparently I’m the first person in Dundee’s history to want toasted toast.
Bacon paper aeroplane
Tattie scone if I was allowed to skim it over a lake
Went to one in Italy that had Prosecco
Reckon you could put fishcakes in a breakfast buffet and no one would complain
I once went to a brunch buffet place in Berlin where I had lasagne for breakfast and I am Here For It.
That’s rich coming from you, Birkenhead
if the mountain (toaster) won’t come to Muhammad (toast) , then Muhammad (toast) must go through the mountain (toaster)
List of things you can’t have for breakfast:
end of list
Never get chicken for breakfast do you
Fried chicken and waffles with maple syrup
Breakfast needs to be carb based really doesn’t it. Possible exception of just having a bit of fruit or something but that doesn’t really count, that’s just deciding you’re not having breakfast that day
I think they are a bit wasteful imho
Can someone with skills Photoshop this so that he is throwing an egg, please?
Proper fancy a pancake now
Cant wait for Shrove Tuesday