The Cereal Cafe is back (in musical form)

Let’s cry over ‘spilt milk’ in this thread.

I met one of the brothers at a party the other week. Didn’t like him.

nice targeted advertising

4 Likes

Me and my mate drunkenly rated our top cereals standing behind the brothers on the ferry to the Isle of Wight festival last year.

Not my finest hour.

3 Likes

imagine going to the Isle of Wight festival!!!

3 Likes

btw I love this review:

I sat in a gloomy basement and ate a bowl of breakfast cereal, and wondered if it had really come to this, if we’d dropped the A-bomb for this. All around me grown adults were eating their cereal in a state of stunned silence

3 Likes

We were working. Here we are working

2 Likes

You look like you’re having an okay time.

got paid 500 quid to roast meat and make sandwiches for 4 days. wasn’t too bad. they had the euros on a big screen next to the van so we just sat there drinking tins when we weren’t on (didn’t see a single band)

i like how you’re trying to cover up the fire that has started behind you

4 Likes

that’s the aurora borealis

4 Likes

the owners of the van were massive west country rubes, and pronounced ‘bain-marie’ in a very strange way. having never come across the term before, I pronounced it the same way the entire weekend - Bamberry.

Only found out what they were actually called months later.

you know, nuclear war might not be THAT bad…idk

1 Like

the aurora borealis… at that time of year? at that time of day? in that part of the country? localised entirely within that kitchen?

7 Likes

d’you get free food

yeah, loads, but you get sick of roast pork sandwiches after a few days. we ended up doing exchanges with neighboring stalls, so ate like a god damn king.

1 Like

…can I see it?

2 Likes

well profk, they said, you are an odd fellow, but you steam a good ham

7 Likes

Challenge accepted

4 Likes

dont they literally sell bowls of breakfast cereal for like a fiver or something?