The Chosen One, Bornemouth Two - Weekend Ooooftball Thread

Yes, Bremen if no one else

Arsenal

5 Likes

Sulley Muntari walks off the pitch after being booked for reporting alleged racist abuse

Arsenalfantv now affiliated with The Sun. Oh well, was fun while it lasted I guess.

3 Likes

Hope they make them eat pies whilst they’re expectorating about Francois Coquelin directly into each other’s faces.

3 Likes

Had long jumped the shark anyway

Dunno what you’re on about mate, Arsenal fans love Coquelin #pashun

Congrats to the wolf!

:joy:

1 Like

BANTSZZ!

6 Likes

The old ones are the best

1 Like

Commiserations to Dulwich who lost to Bognor in their play-off final today. Pleased that Bognor won after last season and their efforts this season, fully warranted, but have some good pals supporting Dulwich. 3000+ at the game this afternoon.

2 Likes

A shame but Dulwich will be back!

Anyone finishing above Billericay will have my backing, Dulwich have a decent shout.

1 Like

It’s astonishing that a club around that level can drum up a crowd like that. In most major European countries that would be a sizeable number for a second tier game.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Dulwich have tapped into something and absolutely seized on it in a big way. Although gates of 1200-1500 aren’t unusual for these play-off finals as they attract plenty of neutral saddos like myself, 3000 plus is going some. And for a side that aren’t big travellers in terms of away support (in terms of percentage of home gate), that is a cracking effort.

Anyone bothering with tonight’s match?

• Yes
  • No
  • Lil bit
  • CBA answering

0 voters

Not really. There’s a few, for sure, but far from the majority. There’s a tonne more families in their crowd than anywhere else and everyone I’ve spoken to there has been sound. And even so, clubs at our level would kill for that kind of attendance, hipsters or otherwise.

4 Likes

was planning on going, but had promised to visit fam instead :frowning: good game though?

I didn’t go myself, sadly, family commitments. From reports I’ve had, poor defending gifted Bognor two first half goals - Dulwich threw everything at it after the break but we’re denied by ‘heroic defending’.