The Chosen One, Bornemouth Two - Weekend Ooooftball Thread

Though it wouldn’t surprise me if he stays, I wouldn’t put too much faith in that. He’d be mad not to leave Bournemouth if a half decent chance comes up. I never thought much of him till the past half a season, he never looked up to it. Certainly a decent player now!

It’s a gamble though, half a season of good stuff. If he does it again next season then he should be hot property.

Sure, he’d be mad not to take a move to one of the top seven, but it would be a risky move for them.

1 Like

Lads, Brighton

1 Like

it’s still in their hands tbf

Sooooooffftper Sunday…

Roma v Lazio
Everton v Chelsea
Spurs v Arsenal
Nice v PSG

Still going up too

I’m on the train back from Palace. We were dreadful, I actually think we could still go down. If Swansea get anything tomorrow it’ll definitely be worrying.

As a Palace fan I’m forever a pessimist. Once we had one game to go and were nine points clear. We got relegated on goal difference as Oldham had two games in hand and won all three.

I could see Hull beating us, and we’ve got United and City away.

Apart from United, Swansea have Everton and West Brom at home and Sunderland away.

York were in the League 2 playoffs 3 years ago :cry:

At least in the National League North all the away games are reachable…

I think it’s comparable to Coventry/Blackpool in a way, obviously further down the leagues but they are much bigger clubs.

It’s just utterly, utterly shit.

Utd Swansea is 4/1 for a draw. Easy, easy money (though I might end up cashing out at half time)

13 Likes

I see Man United are taking the league seriously again, now the grapes are 100% back in reach. Good for them.

1 Like

Oh look, another injury!

2 Likes

"McTominay, 20, was born in Lancaster and his 6ft 4ins height might have convinced Mourinho to call upon his presence as United attempt to set a record 25-match unbeaten run in a single season.

At the start of 2015, McTominay was only 5ft 6ins but he has benefited from a major growth spurt that took former Reserves coach Warren Joyce aback."

Stepping up our doping game.

3 Likes

Good to see we’ve picked up where we left off against City. Impressive to maintain that sort of consistency with all the changes.

United have been forced to bring their Player of the Year on, eh!

Zlatan’s playing with a double cruciate injury?

Could do with Rashford having one of these, or just not constantly hoofing the ball to him

Tony M looks up for it today at least. General state of our passing though…

Soft