The Chosen One, Bornemouth Two - Weekend Ooooftball Thread

Llorente you fucking dopey cunt

3 Likes

A MILLION GAMES UNBEATEN!

Still feel it in my gut - Swansea are staying up.

Last two games are against Sunderland and then at home to West Brom. Takes them to 38 points if they win both.

Hull still have Tottenham to play and considering their away record, I’m not expecting anything from Selhurst. Beat Sunderland and finish on 37 points. Maybe a draw against Palace to make it 38 and then go down on goal difference.

Record unbeaten run for the Red Devils!

THE SPECIAL 1-1

Fucking hell, Leeds are about to sack Garry Monk.

Really should’ve bet more than a tenner on that

1 Like

Really?! Fuck Leeds. That is absolute madness.

4 Likes

That looks incredibly tight. Spurs will beat Hull, can see Swansea beating Sunderland fairly easily. Last day will be fun.

Fucking hell.

2 Likes

The only chance for Spurs to Spurs it at Hull, is if it’s like last season where they just collectively fucked off and let themselves lose 5-1 to Newcastle.

The past few weeks have felt a bit gruelling to be honest. Just want the season over with.

Just walked in, guessing nothing is happening in this chelski game

Almost as piss as ours by the sound of it.

Chelsea have killed the crowd. And the viewers.

Nothing happening at Boro at all

A former shithouse of ours now employed by one of the worst PL sides ever miskicking us out of the top four would be proper funny tbf. Fucking deserve it.

2 Likes

I got 11/1 on Boro.

£480 for the big lad here.

Ooooooft indeed.

Good holiday chief?

Genuinely hope we ditch Pep this summer. Not got a clue. Navas at right-back, three at the back, Jesus rushed back on one leg, De Bruyne on the left wing. Bloke’s an idiot.

bald catalonian cunt

1 Like