The Christmas Day Thread of Christmas Day

That is such a lovely scene :grinning:

2 Likes

Electric drums! You need to stop pushing your My Vitriol agenda onto your children :wink:

Merry Christmas pal, hope you and yours have a fantastic day!

11 Likes

Yes a lot of rubbers (erasers). I have a collection from the 80s of novelty ones and she keeps getting similar now from relatives.

1 Like

Solidarity with all DiS parents currently struggling with toys covered in zip tags, sticky tape and cardboard that must be carbon steel impregnated. All while a small child implores you to hurry up.

5 Likes

Glad you’ve all had these wonderful children so I don’t have to.

14 Likes

I always unbox anything I give, other relatives never do this though so always some frustration!

2 Likes

Awful night’s sleep, but the boy got this from his child minder so things could be an awful lot worse.

33 Likes

Merry Christmas all! We’re just waiting for breakfast to be ready now - it’s been at least 12 hours since I last had some red meat so I’m getting withdrawal symptoms.

1 Like

Yesssssssssssss!!!

2 Likes

Somewhere, and I do mean somewhere, I may well still have the scoreboard and floodlights from my long-dead Subbuteo. I’ll see if I can unearth them for you at some point.

2 Likes

Been awake since 5 for no good reason :frowning:

But also just opened my stocking because I am an Actual Child - books! Choc! Umbrella! Socks! Environmentally conscious toothbrush! Decent for 8am

4 Likes

Santa getting my breakfast (and mine alone) ready

23 Likes

Bairn is still sleeping. TV has hopped out bed to make a mysterious phonecall. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

2 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

:sob::sob::sob: This is my present I love him so much

38 Likes

Happy Christmas!!!

4 Likes

Hey guys.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

Kiddo has a cold (possibly teething related) and has been up all night. Reckon she’s going to have to sleep quite a bit today. Gammy eye and lots of snot and tears.

Having a nice breakfast, driving across to the in-laws and doing half of Christmas day there. Then coming back here for the other half of Christmas day

8 Likes

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a great day, take it as easy as you can.

3 Likes

Mrs F is still asleep, the cat is being unusually quiet, and I’m playing FM18 with a coffee and some cake as a pre-breakfast. All is well, Merry Christmas you bunch of fucking heroes.

13 Likes

Merry christmas my loves

8 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone!

4 Likes