The Circle ⭕

I dont know why it was filmed in Salford either

1 Like

I still get emails about uk Netflix. I was proper fuming when it was just season one and not a new one, I really need to read emails more thoroughly.

French one is by far the best!

I’ve still never watched the uk version :frowning:

1 Like

There’s a good site which may or may not be called view brother which has the UK ones up. Really good watches. Second series chucks in a couple of gimmicks which I hope they don’t go overboard with in future series

1 Like

Oooh is this where I can watch old BBs? Fuck, lockdown is sorted

It is! It has all the UK ones and is pretty ad free and no buffering. Think the site ends in .net, it’s where I watched BB10 recently

1 Like

We started watching survivor. There are about 40 seasons!

1 Like

Can’t find it :sob:

PMed you

1 Like

Onto the second last episode. Love all the inserts of some gigantic American city :joy: I hope Chris or Shooby wins. Really don’t like how Sean was allowed her big reveal, feels like it was all prearranged with the producers.

1 Like

Could you stick any posts about the final in spoilers please, still on the third ep so not even met Sean yet!

It’s Chicago! All the different versions were shot in the same house in Manchester (?) I think

1 Like

Shit sorry! @moderators could someone spoiler my last post

2 Likes

Think I’ve done it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s in Salford yeah

1 Like

Appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Where can I see the French version?

US Netflix + VPN

2 Likes

I absolutely love Joey

2 Likes

I really just had him down as a jersey shore caricature at the start but as time went on I couldn’t help warm to him.

Think we’re 4 episodes into the French one now. LOVE the daft old ladies, they haven’t a fucking clue! Done a complete 180 on Cedric though, he analyses EVERYTHING

3 Likes

Is French one watchable without a VPN yet?