The Circle ⭕

Hashu seems quite suggestible to me, don’t see how he could’ve convinced Manrika to block Felix from there so the only other option is Dot… dunno. Let’s face it we only see snippets of the conversation so it could be any of them.

try hard not to judge people too much on reality tv appearances because it is a load of nonsense and not a fair reflection of reality… but Manrika does come across as a school bully to me and it’s uncomfortable. hope that’s not the case but still gonna be taking up an ABM standpoint for the finale

3 Likes

Think she is actually worse than “sammy” last year tbh.

(Also what’s ABM? Oh nvm I just realised)

Here we go

Who’s going

• Felix
  • Dot
  • Andy

0 voters

Right decision

This should be good.

1 Like

Def in love with Natalya

Having newbies in there feels v odd.

Felix saying Dorothy came to see her. Dunno how people havent sussed that Tom out

Loving Shabaz. Knows he’s got no chance of winning so just shit stirring.

3 Likes

The new people so close to the end is just so pointless isn’t it.

2 Likes

Femi and Pippa having another shot and Dorothy going home seems so harsh

Been chatting to Andy about Villa. He rates Barkley

1 Like

Didn’t Paddy win UK series 2? Came in midway through I think but the last player in has always been the last voted out before the final in all series as far as I remember

Yeah tbf sending in new players at the midway point is a staple of reality tv but doing it 4 episodes before the final is a bit much isn’t it, and it’s immediately shown to be useless too. One is ignored and both are correctly under suspicion for being people who left already.

1 Like

They’re all super on board with Tom then. Alice definitely for the chop

PASTA AND BEANS?

Drowned in grated cheese

Ah yes, my favourite online community

2 Likes

“Get over yourself love”

3 Likes

He’s great value wish he’d been there from the start

2 Likes