The Council

How do you feel about your the council?

If you work for a council please feel free to give us the hot goss.

This is just another #binchat thread in disguise

5 Likes

So you think they’re pretty rubbish

2 Likes

They take my money, they take my rubbish.

I take their books and then give them back.

All in all seems a fair deal.

2 Likes

Great bunch of Marxists, generally

1 Like

Very poorly but as they blacklisted me the feeling is 100% mutual :ok_hand:t3:

Run against the head of the council with an outlandishly optimistic plan to overhaul the bin sector. With a song about they/you can, if possible.

2 Likes

Its actually the city council in charge of the bins

1 Like

Look what the council are doing outside my house.

That’s where the councillors live in those cubes I guess.

11 Likes

Gemeentje

Bless you

5 Likes

each and every year i email them and remind them i very much remain a single person.

it’s more of a cry for help than a request for any kind of tax discount.

13 Likes

they’re dealing with an 18 month backlog because their computers all got done over with ransomware and absolutely nobody knows what’s going on with their council tax

:frog:

2 Likes

My boss used to work for the New Labour government and described our district council as ‘the most inadequate, corrupt institution I’ve ever dealt with’ which tells you all you need to know.

2 Likes

I complained so much about fly tipping that I have the email of the head of bins

Anyone want to guess their last name? It’s kind of related to their job.

3 Likes

Our friends in Hackney? I can tell ya it makes investigating complaints about them very difficult!

1 Like

Now Tower Hamlets, there’s a council that you can set your watch by. Nothing got past them.

I’ve just been reading a complaint decision about them today and to be fair, they were pretty on the ball compared to most. Man my job is just non-stop excitement.

feel like we’re all gonna get stuck with a huge bill at some point, hrmnmn

Jonathan Council?