it’s friday! i’m bored! let’s play this game again…
I can’t participate at work, but it would have been Dabney State Recreation Area by Gene Wilder, which sounds incredible.
I cannot edit images Japes, but it’s “Security is mostly a superstition… Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing” by “List of Neon Genesis Evangelion episodes”, with this album cover:
the parental advisory totally makes it
They sound like Zac De La Rocha fronting Tracey Is Hot And The Clap
No photoshop, so feel free to do it if you’re bored
Band Name: Ambassador of Ukraine to Cuba
Album Name: Self Religion
The quote page I got for my album title was a goldmine: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Phantasm_IV:_Oblivion
Could have used
- Careful what you look for. You just might find it.
- Small Man, your end approaches but it is not yet. Take great care how you play.
- Where do you think you’re going boy? Death is no escape from me.
- I just had to be sure, before I killed my own brother.
- I didn’t abandon you Mike. I was taken.
- I’ll go away… and I won’t ever come back [gives mischievous grin]
- [Car explodes in a huge fireball]
or ‘You Can’t Go Forward Until You’ve Gone Back’, which is pretty much exactly a Stereophonics title.
I’m not even on photoshop
the random wikiquote page is Bashar al-Assad
Guys use Canva if you don’t have photoshop, it’s a fucking great online tool.
i’ve never tried that