The Cribs

They look like actual photos of the records, although there are two wildly different colour quality photos, each of side A, so I’m not 100% sure.

1 Like

Just been on looks like someone has removed the images for the test card. That orange and red split doesn’t look great though from the picture.

Realised what the opener on the new album reminds me of

2 Likes

Hahahaha, I thought this too and may have to skip onto track two every time. It’s unavoidable!

1 Like

1 Like

Did you get a dispatch e-mail?

I dont think so

1 Like

It’s arrived. Was expecting it to be more clear than it is. Don’t quite know why they did the preview as it would be extremely difficult to do it the way it was previewed. Still it is very nice.

I much prefer it to the preview

Listened to this a couple of times and didn’t think it was that good, but some of the tunes have been rattling around in my head ever since so I think I’m wrong

The Cribs are masters at that. Songs which appear unremarkable at first listen then a week later they won’t leave your brain

7 Likes

New cover of a Comet Gain song. Lowkey and utterly lovely, like a fuzzy, hazy Suede or something.

Made me go back to Night Network as well, which I have now realised is near-flawless and my favourite Cribs album. So, yeah…

THE fecking CRIBS wooo!

4 Likes

Just searched on bandcamp its off a bigger compilations of Kill Rock Stars covers

1 Like

Nice, gonna be all over that.

4 Likes

the rest of the thing said Marilyn Manson was great on the day and Metallica are too old

Amazing…

The newie from an upcoming 7" single series is absolutely peach! The b-side has backing vocals from Janet Weiss too :heart:

5 Likes

I like this!!

1 Like