The Cry-wank (Channel 4 series)

Sorry, that’s all I’ve got.

Can this be the Circle thread? Because I love The Circle.

Is this like The Talking Dead or After The Thrones only for Naked Attraction?

It took me a while to realise that this is what you were talking about on Thursday night after the gig - I thought you were talking about the tube line at first, and then a club night or something.

Naked Attraction? Yeah - s’ok

Been watching this a bit. It’s fucking incredible how bad it is but I love it.

i keep meaning to get into it - am i too late to catch up?

It ends in a week so perhaps but tbh there’s not a whole lot to catch up with. It’s just strangely compelling.

Pretty much this. Normally I hate reality shows like this, but it’s so bad it’s strangely enjoyable.

what’s the gist of it?

The show’s contestants, or “players”, all move into a refurbished block of flats in London. However, unlike shows such as Love Island or *Big Brother, the contestants will never meet face-to-face during the course of the competition, as they will each live in their own individual flat. They will communicate solely using their profiles on a specially-designed app, giving them the ability to portray themselves in any way they choose.

Throughout the show, the contestants will “rate” one another based on who they like and dislike. The highest rated players will become “influencers”, while all the rest of the players will be at risk to being chosen to be “blocked” (eliminated) by the influencers. The last remaining contestant will be the winner, and will receive a £50,000 cash prize.

Basically some of them are catfishing everyone. It’s v entertaining

New message

@plasticniki oh my god how dare you. You’re something else! Eye heart emoji, wink emoji send.

circle open new private message with @roastthemonaspit

Also given they live in the same building I find it hard to believe none of them can hear how loud Freddie is being. He screams at literally anything.

Circle please open chat Bike Wankers

I am finding it hard to believe he’s still in it.