The Cure — Rolling (Glasgow Gig Chat Phase)

Holy shit balls :open_mouth:

I would go to this. Amazing lineup.

Hope they do more with those support bands. Although I am seeing Mogwai and Twilight Sad an November.

I can’t believe they are playing Glasgow! Do you know the last time The Cure played in Scotland? 1992!

do people think there’ll be UK gigs? probably not i guess, they did one recently. might get tickets to Glasgow

Congrats to Scotland for gaining independence though :grinning:

1 Like

hey…i’m a Celt, what can i say

1 Like

Tickets for Glasgow seCUREd m8s.

To think this was a band I was never getting to see, gonna have seen them 3 times in 4 years after this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I went on Ticketmaster immediately, but i am stuck in a queue…beginning to get worried.

Fingers crossed for you dude. They didn’t sell out Hyde Park straight away so can’t see them selling out Glasgow in half an hour. It’ll be Ticketbastard’s complete inability to cope with everyone buying at once that’s holding you up. Keep the faith.

Yas!
Coming to visit yous aren’t I Glasgow?

Heres what I did folks:
ticketmaster.ie is working a HELL of a lot quicker than the UK site and got me to the payment screen almost everytime with no major queueing - still got kicked a few times and a few issues but when it finally worked it was when I chose to donate to the scottish music charity (not sure if coincidence, karma, or weird glitch).
Worth trying the .ie site sure!

1 Like

I used the UK site but I refreshed once the countdown got within 1min and it let me in early.

Their site is a joke like. £7.20 “service charge” as well, get that to fuck.

1 Like

on the uk one I refresh with 17 seconds left on the countdown and never got past the queue message.
On ie I was in queue for a few minutes before progressing and failing, this cycle continued for ages until success. Very weird. Ticketmaster sucks and their charges are shite.
I’m still a happy chappy like :grinning:

1 Like

Got one! I’m relieved…

2 Likes

how much

At first we were all:

But now we’re all:

3 Likes

After fees it was about £66 a ticket

At the moment I’m

2 Likes

2 Likes

I paid £72! That included a £3.00 secure mail fee mind you.

1 Like