The Dark Web

what about http://www.theonion.com

2 Likes

I would also outlaw fields of wheat obviously

Yeah, very strange choice of clothing and no emotions, just a hair flick and a pout.
I don’t think I would be entirely surprised if it was set up?

According to the Mail’s panting updates, she’s doing a glamour shoot today. Might as well make some bunce I guess. Isn’t celeb Big Brother on at the moment, she could squeeze in there if they get the paperwork done quick enough.

:grinning:

1 Like

What were you doing on/in there?

Just read her and David Dao are set to be on the next Love Island

Do you reckon that would be under a wider ban about encryption technologies? I really couldn’t see it happening VPN is so run of the mill and so many companies rely on it.

Literally just having a look around. Went on the silk road to see what the drugs were like on there but neither me or my mate could be arsed to actually buy anything.

I’m kind of uncomfortable trying to drill it down to this, because like I say, there’s no way she SHOULD behave, she shouldn’t have to appear on TV sobbing and traumatised to prove she went through something horrible.

But obviously there’s something amiss otherwise the papers wouldn’t be running stories on it, there must be some dubious cops somewhere letting it be known they have their doubts.

I did the same, had a look about… then when it came down to getting bitcoins n that… F that shit in the A. CBA.

2 Likes

Well I ended up viewing the Mail Online website yesterday (to see if they’d found their angle on that video of Corbyn helping to carry a pram up some stairs) and I was really amazed how awful it was. But their coverage of this story dominated and the entire tone seemed to be both sensationalist and deeply dismissive.

So I guess what I’m saying is I don’t think the Mail’s website is the place to use to start trying to pick this apart.

Deep web and Dark web are different things.

Deep Web = unindexed websites on the internet
Dark Web = websites only accessible via other networks.

1 Like

No it’s not - it can and is used for perfectly legitimate purposes; whistleblowing, avoiding serial harassment, repressive regimes etc.

However, much of it is obviously the illegal stuff we all hear about in the press.

I could possibly see that working, the high court being able to outlaw and force ISPs to block websites which hold copyrighted content was deeply concerning simply because it really seems like there isn’t a large enough lobby on internet freedoms in the UK and I can imagine this actually being worse in the aftermath of Brexit.

It’s a cesspit but it’s ours <3

This kind of shit is their bread and butter though.

It’s obvious that doubts have been raised about what really went on.

The darkest web of all is human beings IMO

1 Like
  • Paul Scholes
2 Likes

Haha. Same. Like the sites in this girls Twitter thread about it.