The Day of Mon

Alright?

I just tried to go for a bicycle ride but I’ve injured my knee and it turns out I can’t even pedal without excruciating pain, yay. Gonna read my book and drink coffee then I guess.

Absolutely nothing to report other than the above. WBU? AOB?

2 Likes

What have you done to it?

Been at work since 6. Lots of niggly issues to sort through, though none of them are my responsibility technically. Off tomorrow, so today is… Friday :tada::tada:

1 Like

Morning Niks, morning Rich, morning everyone. Bit chilly to be out in shorts and a linen top today. Just been to the supermarkets, had a bacon sandwich and now going home to see what the insurer will do for my kitchen ceiling after the weekend flood from upstairs. I could shoot a Dark Water remake in there at the mo.

Don’t have a clue. It’s been twinging very occasionally recently. I did a couple of big rides last week (300, a few smaller days then a 200) and then a couple of days later after sitting about it just becomes really painful to stand up after sitting down. Tried to do a ride this morning and I can’t put any power through it. Oh well. I guess I’ll do more foam rolling and stretching and ice and rest?

bacon sandwich :white_check_mark:
flooding :negative_squared_cross_mark::negative_squared_cross_mark::negative_squared_cross_mark::negative_squared_cross_mark::negative_squared_cross_mark:

goddamn it I really fancy a bacon sarnie now

3 Likes

Tendinitis?

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

15 Likes

Morning

Up too early. Not feeling too great. No idea if I have capacity to do anything today.

Hope you are all faring better :+1:

Morning all. Just got to work ready to teach 3 Y8 Key Workers some History.

Planning a run later. Got a trip to the opticians to replace some flimsy frames.

Monday.

2 Likes

Hypothetically speaking…

If you were about to move into a flat with a stranger, would you be telling them, repeatedly, about how you’ve fallen out with your current housemates and therefore that’s why you’re leaving? Would it not sound like you could be the problem?

Hypothetically, of course. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Would tell them but not repeatedly (depending on what you fell out about)

I’m getting my ass audited today.

Morning day off. Got nothing to do. Might go buy a new toilet seat.

Went to bed earlyish, so feel fairly refreshed. Still a bit dehydrated from Saturday sludge.

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Maybe. Knees are complicated aren’t they. Just gonna rest it until it doesn’t hurt any more I guess :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Sympathy like. That’s a real bummer. I know it sucks but rest rest rest.

3 Likes

Very good morning to everyone. Back to the 9-5 today, but there’s something new today. My other half has brought her best friend into our “bubble” so tonight Jimbo and her and spending the night over there. Jimbo is beside himself with excitement, and I’m going to use my extra free time going for a run then a few socially distanced beers.

Just working today

He seemed really nice when we met :grimacing:

Maybe he’s just nervous.