The Day of THOR! (thursday daily thread)

Me too but Madrid

Tired, older than I was yesterday and mildly depressed. Think this is just my default state now.

Abssolutely awful sleep. Woke up in the middle of the night with an aching stomach and feeling sick. Still do. Working from bed but could’ve done with the day off tbh.

Of course. No doubt all have to take their large, blind fridge to the hospital once they’ve dropped the kids off.

1 Like

Yeah this was my reaction, my mum told me I should go and see, and I said I don’t think they’d be happy with me turning up and she was like “they will just assume you go to a different church, thousands will be turning up” and then I said no I don’t think the Catholics are all that woke with the transgenders turning up at their sacred relics and she said “ah yes, I forgot about that”. But on some reflection she’s confident nobody would have a problem.

I think it’s bits of bone and hair. Very grizzly, a good one for the Halloween thread. In a way it’s the working class answer to The Queue.

3 Likes

I’ll wave hello. Going for any reason?

1 Like

The town i grew up in have a hand and they bring it out once in a while. St Edmund Arrowsmiths iirc. Can’t believe I’ve never been but maybe a future dis northern meat

ca5345211e3f9e02331af023f89074f8e8bc4140f1ae88d3289f4d75777ba85d

6 Likes

Fuck me that’s horrifying :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks to a muted/not muted misunderstanding, Dr Mrs Epimer’s colleagues heard me ask “did you hear that massive fart I just did?” followed by me going in for a high five.

Good thing I haven’t quit my job and am hoping to get some work out of them or anything like that, hahahaha

9 Likes

Gonna visit my ex’s sister’s baby

Hi

Blessedly quiet day at work and after today I’m off till Tuesday :slightly_smiling_face:

Having a smoothie for my breakfast (banana, apple, oats , peanut butter and milk)

Then I’ll have coffee no 2

Got therapy at lunch

Morning,

Failed at car free day already (though i didn’t know it was till this thread) by driving Mr s_w to Crewe train station for his train to Manchester (work meeting). Treated myself to a drive thru Starbucks for breakfast. Will be picking him up later too. Later this morning I’ll be off to baby sensory. Might make some cakes later too cause why not.

Still home, still poorly but improving :star_struck:

MrS now testing positive but kids are back at school so that’s very good.

1 Like

I’ve been away since Monday morning so when I woke up today it really felt like Monday??? Would be nice to suddenly have a 2-day week, but I still have a week’s amount of work to get done.

Going to see a beautiful horse tomorrow :sparkling_heart:

Had a work call, during which I was blissfully unaware that Misty had stolen yesterday’s dirty knickers out of the washing basket and paraded them around the house, until right at the end of the call when I happened to look out the window and saw my stepdad had picked them up off the lawn with his rake and was waving them around.

9 Likes

Second call of the day, and I was crying laughing at watching Trombone Champ videos - thankfully the guy I met with had seen them too cos his sister plays trombone and we both ended up crying laughing

Lunch was good today. I’ve been meaning to try the local Greek place for a while

10 Likes

That looks excellent!

1 Like

what the absolute shit. sue the shit out of em

1 Like

why am I so hungry