The definitive ranking of Kettle Chips flavours

Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream
Mature Cheddar & Onion
Sour Cream & Onion
Sea Salt & Black Peppercorn
Salt & Vinegar
Thai Sweet Chilli
BBQ Steakhouse
Lightly Salted (this is a guess, haven’t tested)

1 Like

Pringles are always half price somewhere. I have never paid and will never pay full price for a pipe of Pringles (except for flavours not readily available in the UK)

You guys heard of these new crisps “Kettle Chips”? I saw them on the shelves the other day and I was like, what gives! These chips are for kettles? Last time I checked you put water in a kettle and chips in the oven! It’s like what’s next? Toaster Cola!?

3 Likes

Not far off what I would put tbh tbf

1 Like

yeah somewhere but not where I am at that time. Paying full price for a packet of crisps is shameful, I did it the other week because I was desperate and stocks were so low but I felt like a right mug

1 Like

look at that prick paying £2 for a 6 pack of crisps they said

Very good post

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, God bless x

Would have Thai sweet chilli higher but otherwise correct.

dont exist

good list otherwise - correct top choice but Sour Cream needs to be in the top 3

Very envious of all the varieties they have in the USA.

Smashed through so many bags of the Buffalo Bleu and Jalapeño flavours when I was there.

I do wonder what the point of these ones are

can get these here

1 Like

Oh My God Wow GIF

You’re a very kind person with excellent personal branding. You’ll be a huge benefit to our community.

1 Like

Kettle Chips are very overrated imo. Perfectly fine, but nothing more. They somehow manage to fuck salt and vinegar, the very best crisp flavour.

Always do a ‘funny’ joke to my partner where I point at the bit of the pack that says they’re ‘handcooked’ and say “I bet that was painful”.

As in I pretend that by ‘handcooked’ it means that someone has taken a piece of potato and held it in hot oil, which would really hurt and injure their hand.

1 Like

Sorry there seems to be some confusion. This is not the ‘steam in with terrible opinions on Kettle Chips’ thread, it is for the definitive ranking of their flavours (core range only).

1 Like

I’ll tell you what though, I do wish Sensations would branch out with their flavours back to the old days. I find their texture to be preferable.

1 Like

‘Foods that have changed and are worse as a result’ would be a good thread imo.