The DiS Isolation Wrestling Theatre (Online Group ) Money In The Bank 2011 8PM 28th March

if you do or are considering feeling upto it, we’ll obvioulsy be up for cheering you up by laughing through it together! either way, take care x

Watching Heat from June 06 1999. 2 interesting points during the Mark Henry/Jeff Jarrett match

• the commentators openly speculate that Jake The Snake is the Higher Power
  • the pop austin gets when he interferes is almost as big as any I have seen, but I’ve never seen it mentioned

Jeff Jarrett (w/ Debra) vs. Mark Henry (w/ D'Lo Brown and Ivory) (06 06 1999 WWF Sunday Night Heat) - YouTube poor quality but 4 mins in

I am actually quite excited for Wrestlemania. I don’t really know why as I dunno how I would even watch it but it feels like wwe has to pull something special off or their whole business will suffer. And there is some good crowd less shit due. And I really like wrestling so I kinda hope they don’t fuck it.

I realise now that this isn’t the official Wrestlemania/ wrestling thread but oh well

Free month on network or… Other means

I’m going to watch tonight but wont be doing the stream but will be hosting the discord for a chat room during the event

1 Like

IN!